Looking for a job to get you out of bed?The Wholesale Planner role will report to the Wholesale Planning Manager and work directly with the sales team to help achieve maximum sales and profitability. This role will be instrumental in providing analysis and forecasting for both product and location performance that helps drive the growth strategy of the channel.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Develop pre-season sales, gross margin, and inventory plans at the account level that support the company’s strategic objectives.
- Partner with manager and sales counterpart on development of strategic pre-season assortment plans.
- Seasonal location plans by partner that align to financial goals and distribution strategy
- Develop product assortment recommendations through analysis of sales data, adoption of strategic plans, market trends and competitive analysis
- Work with the sales team on development and execution of business driving initiatives.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative financial analysis in order to support the wholesale team and ensure achievement of business plans
- In conjunction with sales counterparts and/or manager, analyze business, identify opportunities/issues and provide recommendations on next steps
- Analyze weekly product and location selling, comparing results against pre-season forecasts and LY benchmarks, and creating proactive action plans based on findings
- Manage and forecast partner MDA as needed
- execute hindsight reporting by season including final product selling, classification selling, sku counts, price bands
- Execute monthly market share analysis by partner
- Responsible for managing monthly OTB to highlight risks and opportunities in sales and inventory
- Analyze location selling and propose allocations to drive sales to top-performing doors
Our dream candidate
- 2 - 4 years of wholesale experience
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you.We look forward to learning more about you!