Apply now »
Service Lean Professional
FR, Pérols | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 5168
Do you feel enthusiastic about contributing in shaping a sustainable energy ? Do you want to be part of a great international company world leader in wind energy? Then take a closer look at this career opportunity in Perols and join our team at Vestas’s headquarter in France.
Business Services > Business Improvement > Global Service LEAN team
Vestas Service is an independent business unit with more than 10,700 certified and experienced employees, servicing over 86 GW and more than 42,000 turbines. As part of the corporate strategy we have set ambitious growth targets and the optimization of our operating model. To support these goals, the Global Service LEAN team -part of the Business Improvement organization- is responsible for driving continuous improvement and operational excellence initiatives based on world class methodologies -such as Lean and Six Sigma- to increase productivity and efficiency during our operations.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be part of a team of Lean Professionals in different geographical regions who will work constantly on increasing the Operational Excellence maturity of the Service business. While keeping high Safety and Quality standards, you will engage with our service sites of the countries and region you support in order to implement our Service Lean roadmap and support the sites to increase their Lean maturity.
The tasks you will perform in your region will include, but not limited to:
- Secure Lean tools deployment
- Assess training needs
- Facilitate Kaizen events to drive improvements
- Reduce operational costs through Lean implementation and development
- Inform and support regional Service Directors, Senior Operations Managers, and Supervisors
- Facilitate share of Lean best practices across different regions or platforms
- Drive and support Service continuous improvement initiatives
QualificationsTo succeed in this position, we expect that you have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3-5 years of Continuous Improvement experience and track record of success
- Experience with LEAN in a variety of environments (i.e. operations, manufacturing, transactional)
- Certification in LEAN or Six Sigma (i.e. Green Belt, Black Belt, or any equivalent certifications)
- Must possess influence and persuasiveness, and have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with change management and implementation
- Experience driving improvements based on Value Stream and communicating the next steps towards future state in a way that our technicians understand
- Superior implementation and facilitation skills
- Ability to create impact and connect & manage stakeholders
- Able to follow up in different countries and with multi-cultural teams
- Strong written & verbal presentation and communication skills in English and French (Spanish is a plus)
What We OfferAs a member of the Vestas Service Lean team, you will develop in a high-performing & high-paced team in a global environment. You will have great impact and influence on the profitability & development. For the right candidate this position will be a platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organization
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Apply now »