Job Description - Operations Analyst, Channel MPS (19003062)
Operations Analyst, Channel MPS(
Channel Managed Print Services is seeking an individual who will be responsible for the overall partner experience relative to operational elements of the US Channel MPS program(s). This role requires daily operational analytical analysis, management of critical escalations, proper communication in/out of Xerox, and structured cadence for several critical operational activities. The individual will be a self-starter, analytical by background and capable of taking all necessary action required to resolve immediate needs – while at the same time addressing the root cause of operational issues that are present.
- Ten+ years of operational experience involving product orders, shipment, backorders, escalations, billing errors, and overall operations management.
- College education preferred, but not required if experience compensates.
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time, working with partner operations personnel in locations across the country.
- Ability to multi-task and create analytics-oriented models and procedures to manage a dynamic and growing environment.
- Effective and proactive communication skills to enable proper and effective dialogue and action within Xerox, with distributors and with partners.
- Experience in a multi-channel distribution model.
- Proficient in IT skills, ability to access, modify, use and create systems required to enable continuous operational improvement.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Webex, and numerous on-line tools.
- Ability to work with an IT development team to clearly outline necessary modifications, identify bugs, recommended fixes, and project future needs.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage to policy, while at the same time capable of leveraging empowerment effectively to achieve an effective and profitable outcome.
- Ability to understand, author and edit procedural and contract documents.
- Highly experienced in data analysis and requisite action based on results of the analysis.
- Comfort and experience providing training, coaching and support.
- Highly organized, strong documentation and action oriented
- Specific duties to include (but not limited to):
- Ask an Expert Coordination / Webinars. Plan an effective agenda based on "hot topics", items that require consistent communication, recruitment of necessary SME's, and recruitment / follow-up with partners. Notes and actions from each call documented and properly communicated with follow-up actions and completion.
- Backorder management - supplies and product. Daily review of product and supply backorders with evaluation on the expected impact on sold/backlog orders and specific partners. Daily review of supply backorders and impact assessment and elevation to management for proper partner communication. Notices and detail as necessary posted on MY MPS Console and in other areas where useful to the partner to serve their end customer.
- Regular cadence of ops mtgs with PALS. Document process and operational procedure changes. Review activity levels, program gaps, costs and overall effectiveness. Identify problem partners and recommend a communication and training path for those partners.
- Take necessary action on billing escalations, addressing billing errors with partner. Inspection of devices / contracts will be completed by an operations analyst and elevated to this role for action. Identify any systemic billing issues that need to be corrected at the core.
- Channel Business Manager/Internal Training development - specific to service and support programs (not offer)
- Create e-learning webinar on operational aspects of XPPS Program - Procedures, CIP, Escalation Path Resources
- OnSite Operations Training: Visiting partner locations to meet with operational and support personnel to drive adoption and use of tools and programs to drive growth and efficiency following formal training and virtual support.
- Decision maker on learning path choices for operations, technical and service oriented initiatives. Part of new offer / tool launch team to ensure proper partner-based training is included.
- Approval and execution of Missing Meter exclusions. An operations analyst will evaluate any missing meter instances and create the proper reports. The individual in this role will look at any possible exceptions to missed meter collection or fees and determine the outcome. This will also include the evaluation of systemic missed meter issues.
- Expedited Shipping Billing - XRM Report - Work with PAL & Contracts team to evaluate the number of escalations that are occurring and the associated cost and exceptions. Look to address any systemic issues.
- Post training partner coach ensuring partner training and post training experience enables partner success with tools – when on-site engagement is required.
- Ensure proper distribution and use of partner facing communications (documentation, presentation, multi-media) designed to enable partner engagement with Xerox MPS/offering services.
- Review the Zero Billing reports from contracts Team and determine necessary action(s) – to include communication of contract / device termination 60+ Days.
- L1 HD management of Remote Solve rates - Enforcement in conjunction with individual responsible for onboarding, analytics and pricing.
- Coordination with the ASP / Service team for program alignment, communications, validation and support. Monthly cadence to validate partners and partner employees are meeting requirements.
- Responsible for procedural and contractual MPS documentation working with legal team and platform hosting
- Responsible for MY MPS Console content and updates. Actual change / updates will be performed by communications and marketing team, the individual in this role will be responsible for determining what content needs to be accessible to our partners.
- FMP use, adoption and updates. Evaluating use of the Fleet Management Portal by our partners – and the effectiveness of the tool. Identification of necessary updates and changes that need to be made and working with the development team to ensure they are completed.
- Support Assistant use, adoption and measurement of effectiveness. Measuring the use and effectiveness of Support Assistant and determining what additional communication, training, awareness needs to be done to drive optimum use.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or other related field; or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- Typically has significant experience in IT areas and some exposure to financial and/or administrative processes and activities.
- Project management experience desired.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Understand the fundamentals of Organizational Management (e.g. functions and focus of 1st line, middle and upper management within the XIM organization.
- Understand the elements of Operations and Planning (e.g. know how to define and implement operational processes, procedures, and controls; know how to define and implement policies to support tactical and strategic initiatives).
- Knowledge in Organizational Portfolio Management, Risk Management and Operations Excellence (e.g. efficiency improvements, elimination of organization waste, tight cost controls etc.) desired
- Exposure to change management and the use of metrics.
- Demonstrates high standards of professional behavior in dealings with clients, colleagues and staff.
- Demonstrates the ability to take responsibility and shows skill in the management of change and can handle contacts of all types and at all levels.
- Is conversant with the organizations IT strategy and governance, policies and standards.
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
Primary LocationUnited States
TravelYes, 25 % of the Time