Oracle Financials ConsultantReq #: 219603
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
The desired candidate will work as a member of an Integrated Project Team, providing Oracle EBS R12.2.x functional Subject Matter Services capability role. Performs as Functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support system solution, functionally assist technical team in software development and reuse, domain analyses and manages their implementation. Analyzes and studies complex system requirements. Works closely with Business stakeholders and Oracle matrixed cross functional resources to perform analysis, estimation of solution implementation costs & schedule, design, documentation, delivery of solutions, testing and validation. Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Perform as Oracle EBS Functional Subject Matter Expert and will be responsible for the Functional analysis, solutioning and assisting with Implementation and support.
- Play a senior role in the analysis, design and assist development/ sustainment efforts in the Oracle EBS space with a primarily focusing on solutions for Prospect to Order (P2O), Budget to Report (B2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Acquire to Retire (A2R), and Order to Cash (O2C) processes.
- Lead the discussion in applying Oracle EBS technology to solve complex implementation issues and RICEW development challenges
- Collaboration with business stakeholders and other cross functional team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, and Testers) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Work in Business Intelligence - Data Management and Reporting Solutions
- Understand and perform in support of DoD Enterprise System Interfaces including and not limited to SPS (PDS/PRDS), WAWF / iRAPT and DCAS.
- Support fellow team members through analysis, development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Responsible for the creation, modification, and testing of Test plan and scripts.
- Responsible for analyzing and identifying business reported functional issues, assist cross functional teams, recoding bugs, testing fixes and implementing the solution identified
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution so that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Provides end-user support for system customizations
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Provide mentorship and training of other developers on processes and tools
- Seven Years of IT experience, with at least 5 years’ large-scale Oracle ERP sustainment experience
- Experience with Oracle Federal Financials EBS R12.2.3 or above
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of
- Prospect to Order (P2O): Project Billing, Project Costing, Project Management
- Order to Cash (O2C): Inventory, Accounts Receivable
- Procure to Pay (P2P): Purchasing, Accounts Payable
- Budget to Report (B2R): Federal Administrator, General Ledger
- Experience in the creation of Functional design documentation, Configuration documents, Test Plan, Test Script
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Experience with integration to Oracle E-Business Suite and /or legacy systems
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree plus seven years relevant experience
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Prior Oracle eBS Federal Financial Management experience supporting Air Force or DoD customers
- Relevant certifications, to include OCP, CDFM, CGM, etc.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job LocationUS-Chantilly-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.