We are looking for a Collection Officer to be responsible for handling pre-collection and collection matters. This is an opportunity for you to develop yourself to become a professional collector.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Collection team, where we handle collection matters in all phases of the collection process according to Nordea Finance strategy. To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing actively professional contacts towards customers and partners in collection and pre-collection
- Active involvement in collection and pre-collection tasks by taking part in the process development
- Creating excellent customer satisfaction
- Building up good collaboration with your team and stakeholders
- Reaching the given targets by creating great customer experiences
The role is temporary, until 20.12.19, and based in Vallila, Helsinki. Welcome to a team of high professionalism.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Having some understanding about collection and/or pre-collection processes is considered as an advantage
- Show a flexible and result-oriented approach, with strong focus on quality
- Are a team player with a service-minded attitude, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Show drive and high ambition level with the capability and desire to work in a dynamic and hectic environment
- You are comfortable working with different systems
- Commercial education, preferably Bachelor degree or equvalent
- Professional communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is considered as an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job.
Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14.4.2019.