We are looking for you who have experience as a Private Banking Advisor as well as in recruiting new external clients. This is an opportunity for you to work with clients with large financial assets, where you get challenge yourself in building a superior client base as well as deliver service excellence and financial advices.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You´ll join Private Banking in Gothenburg, where you will be responsible for customer’s relationships as well as putting together relevant teams of specialists for the client and handling solution and customer needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the customer’s relationships of your own portfolio
- Give professional investment advice according to the financial plan agreed with the customer
- Maintain and enhance the assigned customer relationships by providing wealth management and other financial solutions
- Aim to protect and grow the entrusted investment assets in a responsible way according to the goals agreed with the customer
Welcome to a team of professional advisors in a supportive and developing environment.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Self-motivated with high ethical standards
- Master’s degree in economics or equivalent
- Excellent insurance competence
- High level of ownership
- Professional level of Swedish and English, both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job.
Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 4 April 2019.