We are looking for a Portfolio Manager with deep research capabilities for Finnish and Nordic Equity mandates to support the whole team with investment ideas.This is an opportunity for you to work with a high performing team within active asset management. We value team culture and collaboration and constantly strive to improve and deliver strong performance based on high quality investment research.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Nordic, Finnish & Nordic Equities, where we manage actively equity funds investing in the Nordic region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Portfolio manager for Finnish Equities
- Portfolio manager for Swedish Equities
- Participate in launching and managing new products
- Conduct, lead and write deep research on individual companies and support the rest of the team with investment ideas
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team with high performing individuals working as a team, where we constantly challenge ourselves and each other, in our strive to deliver strong performance to our clients.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Outgoing and socially competent - you can manage team dynamics and discussions and you are a responsible team player.
- Experience in writing deep research on various sectors
- Documented skills in modelling using Excel
- Strong experience of portfolio management covering Nordic Stocks
- Top ranking in external surveys, such as Prospera and client surveys
- Master’s degree in finance
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job.
Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 March 2019