We are looking for a Junior Process Officer to join our department and help us create an open and friendly environment at our office in Łódź.
This is a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland.
We provide introductory trainings for all our employees to offer best possible start in our organisation.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Banking Operations Poland, Denmark, where we perform operational banking procedures with different complexity level connected with various banking products supported by the different teams and a dynamically changing environment. We strive to continuously improve the quality and volume of the processes we perform, in the pursuit to exceed our customers’ expectations and focus our attention on creating great customer experience by fulfilling all our customers’ needs in a timely manner with great satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing business specific processes in relation to customer cases in support of Nordea’s Banking Operations Denmark within the area of Personal, Commercial Business, Housing Banking
- Learning, adjusting and updating documentation and procedures
- Evolving skills in a large number of banking operations IT systems
- Developing intercultural competencies
- Work in a company whom responds rather than plan
- Building experience in an international banking organization
- Working within Scandinavian environment
- Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Denmark
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to an organisation with great atmosphere, great people and possibility to work with flexible working hours.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have a relevant education on the Danish qualifying level 6 or above (for instance: Academic Bachelor in a business, accounting, finance or economic field, HA part 2 or PBA in finance or international sales and marketing)
- No previous banking experience required
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Danish
- Great communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set as well as change-driver competences
- Hold a high level of integrity and are trustworthy
- Thrive in a dynamic and always developing environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Language skills in Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Polish are not needed, but may be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
As a return we offer flexible working hours, social, sport and medical benefits, subsidies for education and much more!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 27 April 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes.
The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application.