We are looking for Java Developers to IT projects for banking business. This is an opportunity for you to become a member of IT team which brings innovative services and applications for Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
The Know Your Customer project serves multi-services for customers of Nordea bank. It provides products offers, supports customer in choosing the proper one for them. On a daily basis works on achieving more and better services on bank platform which should be seen as “bank as a service”.
We will provide more services which will result in increasing frequency of interactions between the bank and its customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be developing new KYC solutions in: Java EE & SE, Spring & Spring Boot and build a real “bank as a service” platform to help us understand and better serve our clients
- Focus on creating integrations and developing new features (mainly backend)
- Be a part of a truly agile team (Scrum Masters, Software Engineers, Software Testes, Designers and Data Analysts)
- Expect: Behavior-driven development, Test-driven development, CI, CD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, clean code and GIT
The role is based in Gdynia. We are inviting all engineers who can develop software development prototypes. Who are investing in development environment and are building tools for development and business. Who can bring innovative thinking in approach to problem solving. Join our young & dynamic team, working in agile way on modern solutions for banking business. Get in touch to meet us.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 3+ years of experience in: Java SE, EE
- Proven knowledge of frameworks: Spring / Spring Boot (microservices). Spring Security will be seen as plus
- Knowledge of: Transact-SQL (and SQL query optimization will be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of: AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML, CSS (as this role will interact also with web-developers)
- Experience within: Atlassian tools, IntelliJ IDEA, GIT, Jenkins, Maven
- Microservices unit testing (e.g. JMeter / Micrometer)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than: 10 April 2019.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes.
The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application.