We are looking for an Actuary to join our Actuary team in Life & Pensions, Sweden. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic organization where you will gain full business insight and be involved in a broad range of tasks and projects.
Tasks include working with technical provisions, Solvency II, new regulations and asset liability management to name a few areas.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the Actuary department in Sweden, where we are responsible for risk, technical provision and solvency calculation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Technical provision calculation
- System and process development
- Risk and Solvency calculation
- Model development
- Investigation and analysis
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team with great cooperation within the team, as well as with the rest of Life & Pensions Sweden, and our colleagues in Norway and Finland.
Nordea Life & Pensions provide life, pension and endowment insurance to both private and corporate customers in Sweden. We offer risk, unit linked, deposit and traditional insurance. We are in a growth phase where new digital solutions and offerings to our customers are in focus. Our products are a part of Nordea’s broad offering to our customers.
Nordea Life & Pensions Sweden has 240 employees and have close to 600.000 customers.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have a Master's degree in mathematics, mathematical statistics or in finance. Master's Programme in Actuarial Mathematics is desirable, but not required
- You are a strong problem solver who thrives from working in a high paced environment and enjoys working both with details and on a higher level
- You show professionalism and demonstrate energy, drive and commitment in your daily behaviour
- You have professional skills in Swedish and English.
- It is also an advantage if you have programming experience (SQL, SAS, AFM)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than April 3rd 2019.