See other vacant positions|Apply for this job
We are looking for a Configuration Specialist to drive the DevOps culture and practices within Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to develop in areas such as continuous integration and implementation infrastructure, as well as fully automated transmission lines.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society.
We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
You will work in skilled and technical team supporting software deployment organization in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital for more quality solutions to be introduced to production systems.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
The offerYou’ll join Deployment Support unit where we are a bridge between project/development process and Change Management and we are organised around IT capabilities and a business-alignment function as the last mile the software delivery pipeline. You’ll have a big opportunity to work across banking systems in architecture using the high-tech solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining, reviewing and approving the configuration management processes and procedures
- Pre-production environment actualization and refresh management
- Ensuring that the information about the configuration items is kept up-to-date
- Updating the attributes or relationships of configuration items across different systems of pre-production environment
- Preparing proper environment configurations for tests purpose
- Setting up CMDB tools
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to an energetic team that generates great momentum from collaboration.
Who are youCollaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
Your profile and background:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Educational IT background proved with Bachelor’s/Master's degree
- Systems configuration management experience
- Linux administration skills
Plus any combination of the below listed skills. (Please note no one expects all of them to be demonstrated, however – the more the better):
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum SAFe
- ITIL framework is considered as a plus
- Proven track record on:
- CMDB tools management
- Middleware software experience
- Experience from the up-to-date configuration tools
- DevOps and Cloud technology experience is considered as a plus
- Windows-based system administration skills, with practical experience operating them in a virtual or cloud environment
- Experience in Oracle (Database, Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus) and IBM (DB2, MQ Series, DataStage, MDM)
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, using tools like Splunk or AppDynamics
- Passionate about doing a great job
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to welcome you in the team!
More informationAt nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 Febuary 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
See other vacant positions|Apply for this job