SAP Concur - User Assistance Development Specialist JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Jan 11, 2019
City:Bellevue, WA, US
Requisition ID: 205447
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Recruiter Name: Sacha Sarieddine
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. Founded in 1993, SAP Concur services are used by 30,000 clients representing 27 million users in more than 150 countries.
Your career at Concur is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, work in different offices, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. We’re inspired by change and by each other which is a major contributing factor to how we've retained our innovative culture and our position among the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For.
The SAP Concur User Engagement team helps Concur customers realize the full value of the products they have purchased by encouraging end users to use them. In this role, you will work with internal stake holders and external customers to design, execute and analyze programs that help users make SAP Concur products essential tools to understand and manage spending.
- Execute user engagement campaigns consistent with stake holder and customer expectations and communicate campaign status.
- Own end user engagement campaign tactics, execution and data. You will help develop and execute against tactical plans and keep team members and internal stake holders up to date on campaigns and outcomes.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns. You will monitor campaigns against business goals, report back to stake holders, and collaborate with the team on tactical changes that will improve results.
- Offer consultative support to internal stakeholders and external customers. You will work with support, implementation and other internal teams to understand customer concerns, and collaborate on solutions that keep increasing end user engagement and deliver positive outcomes for Concur customers.
To accomplish this, you will need to:
- Understand end user engagement across Concur: You’ll learn how and why we reach out to end users, what actions we want them to take, and the types of business outcomes these actions should support.
- Master our tools and processes: You may bring some experience here; we’ll teach you how to use tools to execute campaigns, analyze data and present results.
What do you need to bring?
- 1-2 years of experience desired, preferably in online marketing, advertising or user experience. BA/BS in a related field preferred.
- Basic knowledge of and comfort with web development concepts (HTML, JSON, APIs).
- Desire and ability to solve complicated problems independently, but solid judgment in asking for help and escalating issues when necessary.
- Problem discovery skills- over time you may be asked to work on projects with limited or no prior examples or data.
- Ability and willingness to follow predetermined procedures where they exist, operate with minimal structure when necessary and work with a small team to establish processes where needed
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks, many with competing deadlines; you will need to work with your manager and teammates to understand and communicate priorities and status.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate experiment and action plans and make arguments with data.
To launch your career with an organization whose products have a real positive impact on people’s lives, apply today and see where your journey takes you. #LifeatConcur #WorkatConcur
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Developer, SAP, ERP, Cloud, Web Design, Technology, Creative
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now