Coordinator Business Development Specialist Germany, Munich JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Jan 11, 2019
City:Munich, BY, DE
Requisition ID: 203881
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVESSAP CX helps businesses on every continent to sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. At SAP CX you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
The Business Development Specialist position is very valuable to our prospects and customers to create new business and further develop opportunities through deal qualification and opportunity nurturing in the early sales cycle. The BDS uncovers new business opportunities by identifying cross- and upselling opportunities in close collaboration with SAP CX Sales Executives, managing and executing follow-up activities (e.g. outbound initiatives) and working closely with marketing on inbound activities.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Coordinator for a team of Business Development Specialists in Germany.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Drives motivation to team members.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders in Germany, including Sales Management and Marketing.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- Supports manager in areas of: team member questions, team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Conducts team meetings where needed to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, campaign-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Assists in driving career progression at an individual and team level.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven track record in identifying business and generating new business leads via Internet, Telephone or Social media.
- Strong initiator and leader with outgoing personality who is self-motivated and driven to develop employees.
- Experience in project management and coordination.
- Ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies and track and measure results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines.
- Self-motivation and results oriented work style.
- Knowledge of demand generation processes and working with CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills as well as fluency in English and German.
- At least 3 years’ experience in demand generation.
- First experiences in leading a diverse and international team.
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, ERP, SAP, Technology, Sales
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now