Bucuresti - Romania
EnvironmentTo be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
MissionWithin the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Regulatory projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator;
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications;
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
- Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group.
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements: analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning), implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests), delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production), support the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT)
- Involvment in the RUN activities: application support in the production environment, control of the execution of the batch processes, daily monitoring of the application, incident resolution: actions to restore services and lessons-learned for similar incidents.
A little about you:
- + 2 years experience in IT using Informatica Power Center / IBM InfoSphere Datastage
- Medium knowledge on Oracle 10, 11 or 12g;
- Unix/Linux shell scripting : at least one year of experience;
- Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler and/or code versioning software (such as Subversion)
- Medium to advanced level of English, French is a plus.
- Strong background in IT area, preferable in banking projects
- Good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support
- IT knowledge – Polytechnic/ preferably Computer Science, Cybernetic from Academy of Economic Studies, Mathematics and Informatics Faculty