DescriptionThe Process Management Specialist (PMS) supports Service Experience by performing process analysis to ensure workflow and processes are appropriately controlled, customer focused, consistent and meet regulatory and company policies. This role is part of the Policyholder Administration Operations Control Team and candidate will work closely with several key business partners that are geographically dispersed across several sites.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work well within a challenging fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Information Governance - Review security components and collaborate with Information Owner for high risk application recertifications to ensure they are complete and accurate. Work closely with other employees to build awareness and literacy.
- Business Continuation – Execute planner responsibilities as defined by the Individual Solutions Group Business Continuation Office. Create and maintain plans.
- Audit and Risk Assessment - Support planning, coordination and resolution of any potential audit or risk assessment deliverables.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) - Support quarterly and year end activities for Policyholder Administration.
- Provide support for strategic initiatives across Policyholder Administration, including researching, gathering and analyzing critical data
- Documentation of processes, design flows and process maps, as needed
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrating the ability to collaborate effectively across various levels within the organization
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment to resolution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Microsoft Office experience, Excel and Powerpoint required
- Strong relationship building skills