At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. And in GlobalView®, it’s one of the reasons the world’s largest companies – including 80% of the Fortune 500 – count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
As a member of the ADP GlobalView Americas Client Service Team, the Customer Services Representative (CSR) is the first point of contact in a tiered Support Model. The incumbent will be responsible for providing World Class Service to a designated group of client employees for payroll related enquiries, with primary support to US clients while serving as a backup for Mexico and Argentina clients. As a GlobalView CSR your duties include responding to employee enquiries, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to manage sensitive enquiries regarding payroll in a call center environment. For issues that require escalation to internal tiers or the client the CSR will be responsible to ensure issues are documented, classified and prioritized within the Client Relationship Management application (CRM).
Service Quality is measured against a defined Service Level Agreement (SLA). CSR’s are responsible to ensure adequate follow up to expedite the resolution of issues in a timely manner.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Act as an internal expert for the employees of a designated client base.
- Receive inbound calls and tickets from employees with the goal of resolving the enquiry/issue on the first contact.
- Effectively utilize SAP and internal ADP systems and tools to document, troubleshoot and resolve enquiries/issues.
- Monitor & track issues for updates to ensure effective issue resolution.
- Act promptly and effectively within prescribed service levels to ensure World Class Service delivery.
- Manage the customer relationship by effectively identifying sensitive employee concerns and escalating when necessary.
- Provide follow-up on issues in an effective and time sensitive manner.
- Make outbound calls to employees and other shared service providers internally at ADP as required.
- Contribute to assigned projects associated to client service and complete assigned tasks.
- Assist with HR/Payroll Practitioner calls and tickets as required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- SAP knowledge and FPC preferably
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work varying shifts
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.